Saturday, March 14, 2009

Authenticity


What a compliment to have Brene Brown comment on my blog and listening to my playlist! This woman is amazing and if you don't know who she is, check her out over at BreneBrown.com. It is always incredibly inspiring to see strong, intelligent women helping other women reach their full potential. This is what Brene does. She teaches, inspires, and lives & loves with her WholeHeart.

I had half a mind to write about Authenticity and my turning 30 next month and how those two things are taking up more than their fair share of space in my brain at the moment, but you know, it's all just a little too personal for a public forum. I think I'd rather not give it all away. Read Brene's site. It's really good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! thanks for the love. my husband laughs because rather than playing my ipod while i'm in the kitchen, i just pull up your blog. great pics and music - inspiring words (and some love today) - who could ask for more!